To investigate the criminal conduct of all institutions, organizations, and individuals involved in the persecution of Falun Gong; to bring such investigations, no matter how long it takes, no matter how far and deep we have to search, to full closure; to exercise fundamental principles of humanity; and to restore and uphold justice in society.
- Investigative Report on the Persecution of Falun Gong by Zhang DejiangNovember 20, 2014
Investigative Report on the Persecution of Falun Gong by Zhang Dejiang
- Investigative Report on the Persecution of Falun Gong by Ye XiaowenMay 24 2006
Ye Xiaowen is the Director of the State Administration for Religious Affairs of P.R.C
- Investigation Report on Xu Guangchun’s Involvement in Persecuting Falun GongFebruary 14, 2005
Investigation Report on Xu Guangchun’s Involvement in Persecuting Falun Gong
- Investigation Report on the Persecutions of Falun Gong by Wang YunkunMay 1, 2005
Wang Yunkun is the Secretary of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Committee of Jilin Province.
- Partial Facts About the Involvement of Wang XudongOriginated on June 20, 2004, Modified on October 29, 2005
Wang Xudong is the Former Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party Committee of Hebei Province, in the Persecution of Falun Gong.
- The Investigative Report on Liu YunshanJuly 15, 2017
Liu Yunshan (1947- ), member of Standing Committee of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Politburo, was the deputy director of the Department of Propaganda of the CCP Central Committee from 1993 to 2002. Since November 2012, Liu is in charge of the regime's ideology, including propaganda, as the Director of Central Commission for Guiding Cultura
- Investigative Report on Jia QinglinAugust 21, 2004, revised on October 26, 2005
Jia Qinglin, Former Secretary of Beijing’s municipal CCP committee (1997 - November 2002). Member of the Politburo, Secretary of Beijing’s municipal CCP committee, Mayor of Beijing (1997-1999); Member of the Politburo, Secretary of Beijing’s municipal CCP committee (1999 – November 2002); Elected member of the standing committee of the Politburo (November 2002); Elected Chairman of the Tenth Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference at its first session in March 2003.
- Investigation Report on Jia ChunwangAugust 1, 2005
Jia Chunwang is the member of the Leadership Team for Handling Falun Gong Issue of Chinese Communist Party Central Committee. He is now the Chief Prosecutor of People’s Supreme Procuratorate.
- WOIPFG’s Onsite Phone Investigation Video Recordings (1-5)May 30, 2019
WOIPFG’s Onsite Phone Investigation Video Recordings .Some of the investigative phone calls were conducted in the studio of New Tang Dynasty TV (NTDTV) in New York and were entirely video recorded, while being witnessed by a current affairs commentator and several other guests, who have always been paying attention to the issue of live organ harvesting over a long period of time.Our investigation shows that the CCP’s crime of organ harvesting from living Falun Gong practitioners has never stopped, and it continues to this day. Also, living organ donor banks still exist in China.
- Ironclad and Irrefutable Evidence (English Dubbed) May 25, 2019
The film presents the key evidence on live organ harvesting collected from more than a decade of investigation by World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG).